Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched BHIM App for India which will challenge payment wallet apps like PayTm , Freecharge and others.
Download BHIM App for android or iphone from respective app store and start paying using the app itself which is very simple to use.
India is promoting Digital Economy and Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been taking numerous steps to encourage citizens to use Digital payments, online transactions, payment swipe machine in shops.
Download BHIM APP :
GET BHIM APP – Play Store
- Check Balance and transaction details on the go
- Custom payment address in addition to your Payment phone Number ( PA )
- QR Code – You can scan a qr code for faster entry of payment address
- Transaction Limits : Rs.10,000 per transaction and Rs.20,000 within 24 hours
- Language support : Hindi, English and more soon
- Support Banks : All Indian banks
BHIM App is developed by National Payments Corporations of India ( NPCI ) which user can attach all Banks in single app.
BHIM app can also be used to check balance, last transactions, the app works on IMPS ( Immediate Payment Service framework .
India’s BHIM payment app lets you make payment from Rs.50 to Rs.1 lakhs per transactions in just two clicks.
Digital Payment is the future and many has made complaints about PM for promoting Paytm app but now its evidence that Indian govt itself launching and is becoming a competitor for PAYTM wallets.
If you’re looking on How to use BHIM App to send & receive money , you may check out many useful guides at many online portals .
How many of you are using BHIM mobile application now ? Do you find it useful ?