Are you applying for Lateral Entry Admissions 2016 – 2017 for BE, BTech engineering admissions ?
Do check this list of documents needed to attach with the Lateral entry application form 2016.
Online registration for the Tamilnadu Lateral entry admissions 2016 began third week of May and the last date has been given until JUNE 10, 2016.
Candidates who’ve successfully applied for Tamilnadu Lateral Entry Admissions 2016 should attach following certificates and send to the Counselling center.
TNLEA 2016 Documents Required :
- Printed Lateral Entry Admission Online application after completing the registration steps .
- All Semester Mark Sheets (All appearances) of Diploma./.B.Sc. or Equivalent Examinations (Xeroxing both sides).
- Diploma/Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card(except Others(OC) candidates).
- Nativity Certificate – if applicable
- Plus Two Mark Sheet (for B.Sc. and Lateral Entry Diploma candidates)
- First Graduate Certificate – if applicable
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – if applicable
- Must enclose Your DD (Demand Draft Original) for except(SC,SCA,ST candidates).
- Demand Draft for Rs.300 Drawn in favour of The Secretary Direct Second Year B.E. Admissions 2016,ACCET,Karaikudi, payable at Karaikudi
You should send the Lateral entry application form along with above said documents on or before june 10th ,2016 .
Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology , Karaikudi will send you the Call letter for lateral entry counselling 2016 which will be conducted during the month of JULY 2016 .
Incase if you’ve any questions in how to apply for LEA or how to send the completed form to ACCET ? post it on comment .