Tamilnadu Directorate of Technical Education ( TNDTE ) released notification for candidates who wish to Apply for TN 1st year Diploma courses 2016 – 2017 .
Download Tamilnadu Diploma admissions application form 2016 online and send it on or before the last date.
Candidates have to send the completely filled-in TNDTE Polytechnic First year Admission form before JUNE 17th, 2016.
Last Date to Submit Filled-in Application Form : 17.06.2016
Download TN Diploma Application Form 2016 : Click Here
Download TN Diploma Admissions 2016 Notification :
Have you applied for the diploma course admission ?
You can check complete list of Polytechnic colleges in Tamilnadu for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
You’ve to mention which polytechnic college you want to apply for admissions into Diploma 1st year course .
TNDTE has given list of Government Polytechnic colleges in tamilnadu along with the courses they offer .
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Admissions 2016 :
Candidates satisfying the following eligibility rules as on 01-07-2016 are alone eligible to apply.
Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu only will be considered for admission. However, the following categories of candidates are eligible to apply subject to certain conditions.
Children of Central Government Employees not domicile of Tamil Nadu may also apply and compete under Open Competitions for admission, irrespective of their domicile, provided their parents or guardians (only if parents are not alive) are serving in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS at the time of submission of application which should be supported by enclosing a certificate from the employer of the parent or guardian.
Children of persons (not domicile of Tamil Nadu) employed in Private or Public or Government recognised Institutions who are at the time of submission of application for admission employed in Tamil Nadu may apply and compete for admission under open competition irrespective of their domicile provided a certificates from the management is enclosed along with the application that the person is permanent Employee of the Firm or Institution concerned and is working in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS.
Tamil Nadu Candidates with Schooling in Tamil Nadu from IX Std. onwards need not enclose the Permanent Residence Certificate. In case they have passed the IX, X or their equivalent Examination from Schools situated outside Tamil Nadu, a copy of “Certificate of Permanent Residence” (to be obtained from Tahsildhar) should be enclosed with the application for considering them as candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu.
Other State candidates with schooling in Tamil Nadu from IX Std. onwards need not enclose “Certificate of Permanent Residence”. They are eligible for Open Competition only.
A pass in the 10th Standard (SSLC) with 35 Marks in Examination or any other equivalent qualification.
Age Limit No age limit.
ALLOCATION OF SEATS
Selection shall be made under five categories following the rules of reservation inforce at the time of publication of the selection list.
- (a) Open Competition
- (b) Backward Class (Others)
- (c) Backward Class (Muslims)
- (d) MBC/DNC
- (e) Schedule Caste
- (f) Schedule Caste (Arunthathiyars)
- (g) Schedule Tribe
Mode of Selection :
Selection of eligible candidates for the courses in the Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions will be made based on the total marks secured in the qualifying examination and the ranking will be done in the order of total marks secured by the candidates in the SSLC/Equivalent examination following communal reservation. In respect of candidates whose maximum marks in the qualifying examination more than 500 as per scheme, the maximum marks shall be reduced to a base of 500 and rank arrived at along with other candidates.
Other IMPORTANT RULES :
- Applications received after the prescribed date and applications which are not in proper form or which are not correctly filled in or not received on or before the due date and applications which do not fulfil the terms of the “Instructions to Candidates” will be considered defective and are liable for rejection.
- Branch will be allotted according to merit through counselling by the respective principal as per rules of communal reservation.
- The Register Number should be quoted in all correspondences connected with the application and admission.
- Do not enclose Original Certificates and enclose Photo copy of the Certificates along with the Application.
- Separate Application for Sponsored Quota should be sent to the Principal of the respective Polytechnic College as ‘#’ mark mentioned under the list of Polytechnics Colleges).
- Applicants should affix required value of stamps on each of the covers enclosed with the Application.
- The Register Number of the selected candidates will be published in the Notice Board of the Polytechnic concerned. Intimation of selection will be sent to the selected candidates by the Principal of the Polytechnic concerned under Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due.
- Filled Application should reach the respective Institution before due date.Director
Directorate of Technical Education Chennai 600 025
You may know more about tamilnadu diploma course admissions 2016 on www.tndte.com . If you’re looking for TNEA 2016 which is for Engineering admissions into BE, BTech course you may check TN LEA 2016 which is Tamilnadu Direct 2nd year Lateral Entry admissions 2016 .