If you’re looking for TNEA 2016 BE, BTech application form for NRI students, the online registration is opened now .
Candidates who wish to apply for anna university counselling may apply online and send to anna university with necessary docs.
TNEA 2016 for NRI / CIWGC / Foreign Students :
Anna university has given following informations on annauniv.edu for NRI’s regarding Engineering admissions in tamilnadu .
Please go through the document completely before applying for tnea 2016 .
Get TNEA 2016 for NRI Information Booklet : DOWNLOAD
Notification for : CIWGC – NRI – FOREIGN NATIONAL
2. After filling the data sheet and application form, Printout the application form , data sheet sign
in appropriate places and send it with Demand Draft and other required documents to
(Please note your application number. It must be used for all future correspondences.)
Centre for Admissions
6. For Enquiry mail to :[email protected]
What are Documents Needed for NRI ?
1. Recent NRI status certificate of the parent issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective country with their seal as per Specimen-I (Affidavit of NRI status is not accepted) – (Two copies).
2. Employment Certificate of the NRI parent. In the case of self employment, nature of business, annual income and required proof like Income – Tax paid (for the last 3 years), etc.
3. NRE / NRI bank account statement of the NRI parent, at least for the last six months.
4. Valid Indian Passport of the NRI parent.
5. Valid Indian Passport of the Candidate or Birth Certificate.
6. School Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate or both. If these certificates are not issued in your country, an equivalent transfer certificate from the Principal has to be specially obtained.
7. For 10+2 type of Indian Boards OR Foreign Boards:
a. Mark sheets of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (X Standard) or equivalent.
b. Higher Secondary Certificate (XII Standard) or equivalent (Two Copies) ***. OR
c. For 8+4 type of Foreign Boards: Mark Sheets from 8th to 12th standards (Two Copies) ***.
d. For 9+3 type of Foreign Boards: Mark Sheets from 9th to 12th standards (Two Copies) ***.
*** If the candidate has studied in a Non-Indian Government board of education system abroad or in India, the eligibility certificate obtained from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi has to be enclosed.
Equivalent certificate from AIU has to be given for each individual candidate. Anna University will not accept details from the websites of the boards or any other authorities regarding equivalency. Otherwise, if the Indian Embassy/ consulate in the concerned country provides an eligibility certificate, it can be enclosed. Data sheet duly signed by both the parent and candidate.
Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions 2016 Online Application for NRI students now open for registration , do so within last date .
TNEA for Foreign nationals , TNEA For CIWGC , tnea for NRI all can download the official document and proceed with online registration .